Monday, May 30, 2011

tapes from my childhood

tapes from my childhood by Meer
tapes from my childhood a photo by Meer on Flickr.
A selection of tapes from my teenage years.

Track listing from "Song Mix 1":
(no date, prob. the early 90s)
Side A
Suburbia-Pet Shop Boys
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me
Flowers-The Clash
Something So Strong-Crowded House
Just Got Lucky
500 Miles-The Proclaimers
It's My Life
Walls-Erasure
Dreams-The Cranberries
Bad-U2
Just Can't Get Enough-Depeche Mode
Come Down-Toad the Wet Sprocket
Turn My Head-Live

Side B
Semi-Charmed Life-Third Eye Blind
Out of My Mind-Duran Duran
Oh L'amour-Erasure
Pride (in the name of love)-U2
Close to You-The Cure
You're Wonderful-Adam Ant
Head Over Heels-Tears for Fears
?Smiths
Set Sails Free
Elemental-Tears for Fears
I Ran-Flock of Seagulls
Life in a Northern Town
Whole of the Moon-Waterboys
Oh L'amour-Erasure (ed. note: we evidently liked this one!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use only family-friendly words. Otherwise, your comment will be filtered out. :D
You can use some HTML tags, such as b, i, a