Friday, April 1, 2011

0207 29-1694-Country Ridge

Here's another place I got the Jeep stuck. This is in the middle of (wait for it) Muddy Creek, Utah. After a flash flood, the only stable ground was the creek bed. I found out that that wasn't all stable. The winch broke, so I got the Jeep out by jacking up the wheels one at a time and placing rocks under the wheel, lowering the jack, and then rocking the wheel off the rock to move a few inches. I eventually got out, only to get stuck in the mud a few hundred yards later (there's another photo). There's Jesse in his boxer shorts on the rock. The water was just like a bathtub (I mean, the temperature, of course).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use only family-friendly words. Otherwise, your comment will be filtered out. :D
You can use some HTML tags, such as b, i, a